Odisha High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-03-2021.
Vacancies Details - Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
||No. of Posts
Qualification Required - Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Application Fee - Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only online by using the Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking system. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Procedure - Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
The Recruitment Examination for the post of Assistant Section Officer shall consist of Preliminary Examination/ Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voce Test as detailed below.
Other Eligibility Criteria - Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
The candidate must be a citizen of India and he must:-
- Have the requisite qualification(s) and experience against the post he/she has applied for,
- Be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently.
- Be of good character.
- Be of sound health and mind, good physique, and free from any contagious or communicable disease and should not be with the bodily infirmity of more than 50%.
- Not have more than one spouse living, if married.
- Not have any past criminal antecedent and/or record.
- Not have been convicted by any Criminal Court for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Not have been debarred by any Government, Court or Public Service Commission or any other Commission from appearing in any Recruitment Test.
- The government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para - 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding the submission of their application for this recruitment. However, the candidate already in Government Service shall have to produce a "No Objection Certificate"/ "Letter of Permission" from competent authority at the time of the Viva Voce Test.
- A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination is required to furnish a copy of a publication of the changed name in the local leading daily newspaper as well as a copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his/ her change of name.
Certificates/ Documents To Be Uploaded - Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
The candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of original documents
- HSC or equivalent certificate in support of proof of age.
- Certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or from any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government In support of Page - 8 passing of Odia language test equivalent to M.E. School standard or a Certificate from a recognized School showing that he or she had taken Odia as a subject in Class-Vll or Standard-VII and has passed the said Examination.
- Certificate of Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Certificate showing adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
- Certificate of good character from the Institution last attended, or from two persons of repute, one of whom must be a Gazetted Officer.
- Recent passport size photograph with full signature of the candidate on its lower portion of the front side.
- Full signature of the candidate.
- Certificate from the competent authority indicating the category of the caste or the tribe or the class of the applicant, in case he or she belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or SEBC and claims reservation under such category.