OCCL Recruitment 2020: 09 Clerk Posts - Application Form
Clerk Vacancies in OCCL
OCCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-11-2020.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Required Qualification For OCCL Recruitment 2020
The candidate should have passed Three Degree in any discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with PGDCA and having minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience from a reputed Organization.
General Conditions For OCCL Recruitment 2020
- The age of the candidate shall be between 21 years to 32 years as of 31.08.2020.
- The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST as per ORV Act & Rules.
- Candidate belonging to SC, ST & SEBC are required to submit a self-attested copy of Caste Certificates issued by the competent authority along with their applications mandatorily.
- Application duly filled in and signed by the candidate in the prescribed format available on OCCL website: www.odishaconstruction.com along with self-attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of the eligibility and recent passport size photographs (2 Nos.) in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Clerk (Contract)” should reach by post only to the
Unit – VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751012 by 5.00 P.M. of 05.11.2020 positively.
- Application received thereafter due to delay in postal or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
- An incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The Management of the Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Management of the Corporation reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- Originals of the testimonial are to be produced at the time of the Skill Test. Candidates employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. / PSUs will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the Skill Test.
- The appointment shall be made by the competent authority based on the recommendation of the selection committee following the methods of written examination, Skill test including computer knowledge of the qualifying candidates.
- No TA & DA is admissible for attending written test and skill test.