NTPC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Female Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 06-05-2021.
Vacancies Details - NTPC Recruitment 2021
Required Qualification - NTPC Recruitment 2021
Full-time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Final year/ semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates). A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline:
- Electrical Engineering:- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering:- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering:- Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication! Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering:- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control.
Selection Procedure - NTPC Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC. Further "Offer of Appointment" will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that only GATE- 2021 marks are valid for EET-2021 recruitment.
How To Apply - NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Female candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET-2021 on the website www.ntpccareers.net or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2021 registration number.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photographs and signature during the online application.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form, giving accurate information including the GATE-2021 registration number. After successful registration, the system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after a successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2021 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE scorecard, is filled up correctly. The name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE 2021 scorecard. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.