NPCIL Recruitment 2021: 200 Executive Trainee Posts - Apply Online
Executive Trainee Vacancies in NPCIL
NPCIL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Executive Trainee, eligible candidates can submit their application before 09-03-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Vacancies Details - NPCIL Recruitment 2021
|Name of Department
||No. of Posts
|Industrial & Fire Safety
Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for the Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For the Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the Mechanical/ Chemical discipline with an engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
Application Fee - NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Only male candidates belonging to General/ EWS/ OBC categories are required to pay Rs.500/- towards the application fee. Whereas, SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-serviceman/ DODPKIA/ Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee.
Selection Procedure - NPCIL Recruitment 2021
The selection process will comprise of the following:-
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019, and GATE 2020 Scores by applying a ratio of 1:12.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2018/ 2019/ 2020 scores shall only be eligible. Please note that only the GATE 2018/ 2019/ 2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2017 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 or GATE 2020 Scores. For the I&FS discipline, equal weightage will be given for the GATE score in the Mechanical or Chemical discipline.
- ‘Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately by applying a 1:12 ratio in each category of disability for which vacancies are reserved.
- Discipline and category-wise cut-off shall be displayed on the recruitment web portal of NPCIL. Results of shortlisting for interviews shall be made available to candidates under the ‘Application Status’ link through individual login on www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Intimation of interview date/ time/ venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/ SMS. A call letter for appearing for an interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates on the website for downloading.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection. The qualifying marks for the interview are as follows:-
a. Unreserved - 70%
b. EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD - 60%.
- A separate merit list based on interview marks will be prepared for each PwBD category for which vacancies are reserved & PwBDs will be selected in the order of merit from this list.
- The result of the interview shall be made available to the candidates through individual login on the recruitment website of NPCIL. Text of the Offer of appointment will also be made available for downloading to the impaneled candidates on this website under an individual login.
- On receipt of an offer, impaneled candidates will be required to exercise their option regarding whether they want to join NPCIL or not on Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP). As the empanelment is depending upon the option exercised on COAP, candidates must ensure that they are registered on COAP to be able to exercise the option.
- Tie-breaking principle: In the event of tie in interview marks, the following criteria will be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list:-
a. In the case of candidates with equal interview marks, a candidate with higher GATE scores will be ranked higher.
b. Wherever, both interview marks, as well as GATE score, are equal, candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
How To Apply - NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Candidate must ensure that she/he has a valid GATE 2018/ GATE 2019/ GATE 2020 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline against which she/he wishes to apply.
- A Candidate has to apply through the online application form provided on the website only. The online application form will be available on the website.
- Before applying online candidate should scan her/his photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB (maximum 480 X 640 Pixels) and a minimum of 10 KB (minimum 180 x 240 pixels) and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB (maximum 160 x 560 pixels) and a minimum of 80 x 100 pixels. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the interview call letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the call letter will be allowed to appear for the interview if called for.