Northern Railway has announced recruitment notification for the post of Cultural Quota, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-02-2019.
ONLINE Application is invited from willing and ELIGIBLE candidates for direct recruitment by selection in Level-2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC against Cultural Quota
for the year 2018-19 in Northern Railway
through website i.e. www.rrcnr.org
- Date of Publication in Emp. News:- 19.01.2019
- Date and Time of opening of online registration/ filling of application:- At 1200 Hrs (Noon) on 28.01.2019.
- Date and Time of Closing of Online Registration:- At 1200 Hrs. (Noon) on 27.02.2019.
- Expected Date of Online Written Examination & Assessment of Talent:- Between 01.03.2019 to 31.03.2019.
Details of Posts, Qualification
|Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
|Classical Vocalist (Male/ Female) for Hindustani Classical Vocal
||(i) 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-SM.
(ii) Candidate should possess a Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in a specified cultural stream.
|Classical Dancer (Female) for Bharatnatyam
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below:- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only through Online Payment in favor of RRC/ NR. The examination fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes:- Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. Examination Fee will be refunded to these Categories of Candidate only when they actually appear in the Written Examination.
Notified posts are open to all candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories who apply against this notification will be extended relaxation as admissible in general open market recruitment. However, in case of being selected with any relaxation on account of being a candidate from the above categories, he/ she will be taken against reserved roster point.
Merely Registering/ filling up an online application on the RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for Written Examination. Candidature of the applicant is provisional at all stages of the selection process subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid the possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/ jam on a website.