NCL Recruitment 2020: 50 Para Medical Staff Posts - Application Form
Para Medical Staff Vacancies in Northern Coalfields Limited
Northern Coalfields Limited has announced recruitment notification for the post of Para Medical Staff, eligible candidates can submit their application before 27-04-2020.
|Northern Coalfields Limited
|| Other Details
||Para Medical Staff
|Last date to Apply
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited Singrauli (MP)
invites applications for engagement of retired 50 Para Medical Staff posts on a temporary contract basis to combat against Coronavirus (COVID-19).
General Conditions For Northern Coalfields Limited Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020
- The post wise requirement has been furnished below:-
i) Retired Nurse:- 45 heads
ii) Retired Lab Technician:- 5 heads.
- Retired paramedical staff engaged under these guidelines are eligible only for consolidated honorarium and other benefits as prescribed under these guidelines. They will not be eligible for retiral benefits like Gratuity, PF, Post-retiral medical benefits and pension for the period of their engagement under these guidelines.
- Contract Period:
a) The above contractual engagement is valid for Two months only from the date of engagement. Further, it may be extended up to one more month maximally.
b) The contract will automatically cease to exist on expiry of the period of the contract and for this, no separate notice will be served.
- Medical Benefits: Retired non-executive covered under the Contributory Post Retirement Medicare Scheme will continue to govern by the said scheme during their period of engagement.
- Leave: Persons engaged on account of this notification shall be entitled to paid leave of 2 days per month in addition to the paid holiday (PH) of the establishment. The said leave shall stand lapsed on the expiry of the period of engagement.
- Medical Fitness: The engagement shall be subject to medical fitness to be certified by the Company Medical Officer. Scanned by CamScanner
- Joining: The temporary contractual appointee is required to join within 7 days from the date of issuance of the offer of engagement. No TA/ DA will be given for joining.
- Interpretation and Savings: NCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter the engagement process if required without issuing any notice or assigning any reason thereof. NCL also reserves the right to shortlist the candidate for the interview/ selection process.
How To Apply For Northern Coalfields Limited Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020
Desired one may find the prescribed format enclosed in the prescribed format and may send a duly filled & scanned copy of application through email on [email protected]
latest by 27th April 2020