NITRD has announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Project Research Fellow, eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-04-2019.
Project Titled “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination regimen of Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid and Clofazimine in Adults with Pre-extensive (Pre-XDR) and Extensively Drug-resistant Pulmonary Tuberculosis (XDR-TB): Prospective Cohort Study”.
MBBS/ BDS/ M.Sc (Life Sciences/ Science subjects)/ M.A. (Social Sciences)/ M.A (Social work). Non MBBS, BDS qualifications to have 2 years of research experience.
How to Apply
The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, self-attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
- Venue of Interview:- National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi-110030.
- Date of Interview:- 23rd April 2019.
- Reporting Time:- 12:00 P.M.
The Format for submitting the bio-data is as under
- Age (as on date of interview)/ Sex
- Father/ Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Corresponding address
- Contact Phone/ Mobile No.
- E-Mail Address
- Educational Qualifications
- Past experience
- Signature of the applicant.
- 2 Photograhps.