NHM Punjab has announced recruitment notification for the post of Community Health Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 25-06-2021.
1. Educational Qualification
2. Age Limit
- B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/ University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
B.Sc in Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/ University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Candidates should have passed the subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard
:- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of 1 st Jan 2021. (01.01.2021). Age relaxation as per the rules of the Punjab Government.
- For General & others categories:- Rs.1000+18% GST= Rs.1180/-
- For SC:- Rs. 500+18% GST= Rs.590/-
Methods of Recruitment
A written test of 100 Marks shall be held and based upon the marks obtained in the test, a merit list shall be prepared. Selection shall be made purely on the basis of a written test only.
- Minimum Passing Marks:- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and unreserved categories) in the written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100. 1.5 times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the Counseling.