Surveillance Worker Vacancies in NHM Assam
NHM Assam has announced recruitment notification for the post of Surveillance Worker, eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-02-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution.
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP and other related programmes.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC - Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.