NHM Assam Recruitment 2019, 400 Vacancies for Surveillance Worker posts
Surveillance Worker Vacancies in NHM Assam
NHM Assam has announced recruitment notification for the post of Surveillance Worker, eligible candidates can submit their application before 16-02-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution.
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP and other related programmes.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC - Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.