National Housing Bank has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-03-2019.
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI/ CS may also apply.
Scheme of Selection
as per notification, Selection for the Post will be done through two-tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
- Phase I:- Online Examination. Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- Phase II:- Interview. A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of NHB Vacancies 2019.
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to APPLY ONLINE
for NHB Jobs 2019
through National Housing Bank website www.nhb.org.in
. No other mode of submission of Application is accepted.
- Commencement of online registration of application:- 02/03/2019
- Closure of registration of application:- 28/03/2019
- Closure for editing application details:- 28/03/2019
- Last date for printing your application:- 12/04/2019
- Online Fee Payment:- 02/03/2019 to 28/03/2019
The National Housing Bank (NHB) is a statutory body established in 1988. The mandate of NHB is to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions and to provide financial and other support to such institutions. It is committed towards the establishment of a sound and stable housing finance system in the country by way of promoting a financial and institutional framework for the housing finance sector. NHB has been continuously striving for the development and promotion of innovative market-based solutions, especially for low-income housing segments.