NFL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts), eligible candidates can submit their application before 24-03-2020.
- Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Cost & Management Accountant from The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Two years full time/regular MBA/PGDM with major specialization in Finance/ Financial Management with minimum 60% marks.
Work Experience should be after acquiring the relevant educational qualification and should be the in-line executive experience. Candidate‟s work experience as Management Trainee would be counted only in case he/she has been regularized in the same Company. Also, see Clause No. I.8 before proceeding. Candidates must be working as on 31.01.2020.Fee's Details (non-refundable)
UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates are required to an application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) through Demand Draft in favor of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
payable at NEW DELHI
. The application fee is not applicable to SC/ ST/ PED candidates.How To Apply
- The Application Form duly filled in and signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents/ certificates, as mentioned at Sr. No. G.6 should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR MANAGER (F&A) - 2020" at the following address:
General Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL),
A-11, Sector-24, Noida,
District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.
- The last date for Receipt of Application Form is 24th March 2020.