Junior Project Fellow Vacancies in NCERT
NCERT has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Project Fellow, eligible candidates can submit their application before 01-05-2019.
|| Other Details
||Junior Project Fellow
|Last date to Apply
The Division of Educational Research (DER), NCERT, New Delhi requires 01-Junior Project Fellow (JPF) for PAC approved project titled 'Publication of Indian Educational Review' PAC Code: 12.05 up to March 2020.
- Essential:- Master Degree in Psychology/ Education/ Child Development/ Social Science with minimum 55% marks
- Desirable:- Proficiency in Computer work facilitation in putting maintaining Journal online editing. Experience of Research work Reporting in English. Proficiency in English. Some qualification/ experience in Journalism.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions should send their bio-data along with supporting documents to
Division of Educational Research.
Room No. 14, 3rd Floor,
Zakir Hussain Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 by hand post or e-mail ([email protected]).
- The eligible candidates may report for an interview to the mentioned below address
- Date of Interview:- 1st May 2019
- Reporting Time:- 09:30 A.M
- Venue of Interview:- Room No. 14, 3rd Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016. along with original certificates, testimonials and other related material i.e. reports, documents, articles, etc. showing applicant's experience. if any.