Chief Project Manager Vacancies in MRVC
MRVC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Chief Project Manager, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-03-2019.
|| Other Details
||Chief Project Manager
|Last date to Apply
- SAGINF-SAG IRSE officer
- Minimum 3 years' experience in construction projects in Suburban section
- Minimum 3 years' experience in planning and execution of engineering works (open line) or suburban section of Central/ Western Railways
- Officer having experience in bridge works in Railways will be, referred
Planning & Execution of Engineering works including design and construction of Platforms/ Bridges/ RoB/ FoB in various projects of MRVC.
How to Apply
- The eligible and interested Railway officers may apply as per the application format. The duly filled in application should be sent to
General Manager (CC&GA),
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited. by email on [email protected].
- Applicants should simultaneously submit a copy of the application to their administrative officer for forwarding the application to MRVC indicating 'No Objection', Vigilance/ DAR clearance, APAR gradings etc.