MP High Court Recruitment 2020: 252 Civil Judge Posts - Apply Online
Civil Judge Vacancies in MP High Court
MP High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge, eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-11-2020.
|MP High Court
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Eligibility/ Qualifications For MP High Court Recruitment 2020
No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from Bar unless:-
- He/ she is a citizen of India;
- He/ she has attained the age of 21 years and has not attained the age of 35 years, as on 1st January 2019.
- He/ she must be graduate from any recognized University and also must have passed English Shorthand Examination from any recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute.
- He/ she must have knowledge of Computer Application.
Examination Fees For MP High Court Recruitment 2020
- Examination Fee shall be Rs.1122/- for Unreserved Candidates and Fee Exempted for candidates of Reserved Categories [OBC, SC, ST, and Specially Abled candidates (P.H)], including postal charges (Rs.722/- per candidate) of MPOnline.
- Any Candidate, who is not a bonafide resident (domicile) of the State of Madhya Pradesh, shall be treated as Unreserved Category (UR) in all respect for the selection process and shall, also, have to pay the Examination Fee, accordingly.
Selection/ Recruitment Process For MP High Court Recruitment 2020
The Selection/ Recruitment process shall be completed in Three Stages:-
- Preliminary/ Screening Examination,
- Main Written Examination,
- Interview:- The Interview/ Viva Voce shall carry 50 marks and minimum 40% marks, have to be secured by the Candidate to be finally selected. The interview shall be held only at Jabalpur.
- Final Result/ Select List:- After completion of a process of Interview/ Viva-voce, the Final Result and Provisional Select List (which shall be subject to the approval by the Full Court of M.P. High Court) shall be prepared, as early as possible. Candidates who do not secure minimum marks shall not be included in the Select List and the Final Result shall be declared and published in order of Merit on the website of the M.P. High Court (www.mphc.in).
Important Dates For MP High Court Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form:- 27-9-2020
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form:- 05-11-2020
- Period of Correction of Online Application:- 10-11-2020 to 12-11-2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination:- will be notified later