MMS Nagpur has announced recruitment notification for the post of Staff Car Driver, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-07-2020.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Desirable qualification:- Three years of service as a Home guard or Civil Volunteers.
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of a test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and the ability to remove minor defects in the vehicle.
How To Apply
The application should be submitted as per the format of application enclosed and should be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:-1.
Photocopies of the following certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Self-attested.
- Age proof (Birth certificate/ Xth Board Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate),
- Educational Qualification,
- Driving Licence and Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any),
- Technical Qualification,
- Citizen Certificate (Domicile/ Nationality/ Permanent Residence Certificate),
- Address proof,
- Photo Id proof,
- Declaration stating that the information provided is valid, true, and authentic.
One recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer should be pasted in the application form and 01 recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application form.3.
The applications information/ enclosures should be sent the inappropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribed on the cover as "Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Nagpur through Speed Post/ Register Post only and addressedToThe Manager (Group-A),Mail Motor Service,GPO compound, Civil lines,Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440001