MMS Mumbai has announced recruitment notification for the post of Staff Car Driver, eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-03-2021.
Age Limit - MMS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Educational Qualification - MMS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
- Experience in driving light & heavy motor vehicles for at least three years.
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Three years of service as a Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
Selection Procedure - MMS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving tests to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles, from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The date and venue of the test s will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How To Apply - MMS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Application only in the prescribed proforma of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority along with the following documents:
- Integrity Certificate.
- List of Major/ Minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) (attested on each page by a Gazetted officer).
The required documents in support of qualifications and experience may be forwarded separately to theSenior Manager,Mail Motor Service,Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400018
on or before 10th March 2021