Meghalaya PSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-03-2021.
Required Qualification - Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021
The candidate must be an MBBS or its equivalent Degree holder from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with MCI.
Application Fee - Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021
Rs 460/- (Whereas, Half the rate for SC/ ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya). For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs). Application Fee is exempted subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate to the Commission. Candidates who wish to apply may pay the application fees using anyone the following modes of payment only:-
- Debit cum ATM Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking.
- e-Challan (Cash Payment).
Selection Procedure - Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021
1. The final selection/ recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified m this Advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
2. Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
- Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by the concerned Department) -----> Personal Interview.
- Screening Test -----> Personal Interview
- Screening Practical Test -----> Personal Interview
- Preliminary Screening Test -----> Main Examination -----> Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test -----> Preliminary Screening Test -----> Main Examination -----> Personal Interview.
- Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.