MEA Recruitment 2020: 03 Consultant Posts - Application Form
Consultant Vacancies in MEA
MEA has announced recruitment notification for the post of Consultant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-06-2020.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Eligibility Criteria For MEA Consultant Recruitment 2020
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- She/he should possess Post Graduate Graduate Diploma or above in Archaeology and/or Conservation or Museology or Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering/ Architecture.
- 10 years experience in heritage development projects such as excavations, restoration, and preservation, museology related works, iconography survey.
- Age Criteria for 35-60 years.
- The applicant should possess fluency in English.
- Prior experience in general project management or working as a Project Management Consultant. Applicant should be computer savvy
How To Apply For MEA Consultant Recruitment 2020
- Interested applicants may submit an application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma. The applications in the prescribed format should be sent via email to [email protected] with the subject “Application for the post of Consultant in the DPA-IV Division of the Ministry of External Affairs”.
- References from past employers may be included.
- The applications should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and landline and mobile numbers.
- The duly signed application as per Annex-I (with color photograph pasted thereon) and supporting documents should be scanned and converted to the PDF format before sending them by email.
- Ministry of External Affairs will review the applications and will shortlist candidates it considers suitable.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry, details of which will be conveyed in due course.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to bring along application and supporting documents, in original, on the day of the interview.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be payable by the Ministry to attend the interview.
- The final selection will be based on their performance at the interview.
- The decision of the Government on a selection of candidates will be final.
Job Location For MEA Consultant Recruitment 2020
Ministry of External Affairs (Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan/ South Block/ Patiala House/ Akbar Bhawan), New Delhi.