NHM Manipur has announced recruitment notification for the post of Para Medical Staff, eligible candidates can submit their application before 17-05-2021.
Essential Qualifications Required For Manipur Health Services posts 2021
a) Medical Officer (155 posts)
b) Staff Nurse (99 posts)
- Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions as stipulated in Section 3(3) of the IMC Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ NMC/ MMC.
c) Multi-Tasking Staff (120 posts)
- Registered A-Grade Nurse under the Manipur Nursing Council (MNC).
- (Senior Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University/ Institute (for male Nurses, Senior Midwifery certificate is not required)
- Matriculate/ HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Manipur Health Services Walk-in-Interview Details 2021
a) Interviews will be conducted on all days including holidays/ Sundays as follows
- Medical Officer - 6th to 9th May 2021
- Multi-Tasking Staff - 10th to 13th May 2021
- Staff Nurse - 14th to 17th May 2021
b) Place of Walk-in-Interview: Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat.
How To Apply For Manipur Health Services 2021
a) Candidates shall register in the Directorate of Health Services from 10 AM to 12 NOON sharp on the day of the interview with a filled-in application form, supporting documents (both originals & photostat copies) & 2 recent PP photographs on cash payment as follows.
b) Charges for appearing in walk-in-interview.
- Medical Officer - Rs 1000/- (Rs 700/- for SC/ ST/ PWD)
- Staff Nurse & Multi-Tasking Staff - Rs 700/- (Rs 300/- for SC/ST & Rs 200 for PWD).