Contractual Teacher Vacancies in Malkangiri District
Malkangiri District has announced recruitment notification for the post of Contractual Teacher, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-12-2018.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
||No. of Posts
||Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with a degree in Bachelor in Education.
|B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM)
||Bachelor Degree in Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with a degree in Bachelor in Education.
|B.Sc, B.Ed (CBZ)
Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the elective/ optional/ Honours/ Pass subject with minimum 50% marks.
Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the optional or Honours subject with 50% marks an M.A. in Hindi with minimum 50% marks
Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional/ Hon's subject with minimum 50% marks a Degree in Bachelor in Education.
Acharya or Sahiutyachary with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional/ Hon's subject with 50% marks an M.A. in Sanskrit with minimum 50% marks
||Passed +2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
Mode of Application
Application complete in all respect along with the relevant documents should be sent in a closed cover addressed to theDistrict Welfare Officer,Malkangiri,Post/ District-Malkangiri,Pin - 764045
by registered post or speed post only so as to reach in his office on or before 22nd December 2018
till 05:00 P.M
.Documents to be attached to the application form:-
- Self-attested Xerox copies certificate showing Academic Qualification up to minimum qualification required with marks along with OTET pass certificate as required for the post applied.
- Self-attested Xerox copy of caste certificates from the ccrinDerent authority in case of ST/ SC/ SEBC candidates. (From Tahasildar/ Sub Collector).
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Residential Certificate from a competent authority issued
- Self-attested Xerox copy of valid Employment Registration Card
- Original affidavit to the effect that he/ she has not made application for engagement as Sikshya SahaYak Teacher) in anyone Revenue District other than the Revenue District applied for
- Self-attested Xerox copy of PWD Certificate
- Iwo sex attested recent passport size photograph.
- Identity Card and Discharge Certificate indicating the period of service rendered in case of Ex-Serviceman and Sports Persons shall attach valid Sports Identity Card issued by Director of Sports end Youth Services. Octant)
- Self-attested photocopy of AADHAR CARD/ EPIC
- IPO/ Bank Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only non-refundable payable in favor of District Welfare Officer, Maixangin must be furnished by the candidate other than ST/ SC (PH candidates along with application form Application without required fees will be outright rejected
- The category and the name of the post applied should be superscription capital letters on the cover containing the application form
- C.T & B.Ed candidates other than passed C.T & B.Ed in Govt institutions of Odisha should submit the affiliation copy Or equivalent certificate approved by the State Government/ NCTE or Universities of Odisha.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed at my time of verification of original certificates
- The incomplete application and application received after due date will be summarily rejected.