Maharishi Valmiki Hospital Recruitment 2020: Walk-in-Interview For 29 Senior Resident Posts
Senior Resident Vacancies in Maharishi Valmiki Hospital
Maharishi Valmiki Hospital has announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident, eligible candidates can submit their application before 09-06-2020.
|Maharishi Valmiki Hospital
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- Qualification:- MBBS with Postgraduate degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The candidate must have completed an internship and must possess a valid Registration Certificate with Delhi Medical Council on the date of Interview (Acknowledgement will not be considered).
- Candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Hospital.
- The appointment will be initially for the period of one year and will be extendable further on a yearly basis up to a maximum of 03 years on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from concerned HOD and a written request by the Official.
- An appointment will be subject to Medical fitness and verification of certificate of Educational Qualification/ Age/ Caste/ DMC registration and Internship completion certificate etc.
- All the eligible candidates should report in the office of the undersigned at 9.30 AM. [Time for enrollment from 9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. only] on the day of the interview. No candidate will be entertained after 11.30 AM.
- For candidates applying for the OBC category, the certificate must be issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Persons with disabilities shall be given relaxation as per rule.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
- Candidate must submit their Application Form with self-attested copies of certificates and should carry original documents for verification at the time of the interview.
- The list of selected candidates will be available on the website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in under the link "vacancy and result".
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement before appearing in the interview.
- The services of SRs' will be governed by Residency Schemes of Govt. of India/ Civil Services (Temporary Rules).
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of the interview.
- Jurisdiction of Dispute- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/ New Delhi.