Madras High Court has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Programmer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-03-2021.
Educational Qualification - Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or any other discipline of a Recognised University of Indian Union.Note
:- Candidates should have qualified in their Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent only after successful completion of HSC/+2 or its equivalent.2. Technical
- Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from the any recognized University of Indian Union or any Institute recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.Note
:- The candidates who possess the following Post Graduate Degrees/ Graduate Degrees from a Recognised University of Indian Union are exempted from possessing Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications:
- M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology
- M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Technology
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Technology
- M.E./ M.Tech in Computer and Communication Engineering
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer and Communication Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc (IT)
- M.Sc Software Engineering
- M.Sc Data Science
- Master of Computer Science and Application
- M.Sc Computer Communication
- M.Sc Applied Science-Computer Technology
- M.Sc Computer Science (Data Analytics)
- M.Sc (IT and E-Commerce)
- M.Sc IT & System Management
- M.Sc Networking and IT
- M.Sc Computer Science and IT
- M.Sc. Computer Technology.
Application Fee - Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Rs.1000/- for BC/ BCM/ MBC&DC/ Others/ UR. And, Fee Exempted for SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes. The Payment of Fees through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card, etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
Selection Procedure - Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
The selection of candidates will be based on
- Written Examination;
- Skill Test, and
- Viva Voce.
The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in the Written Examination, Skill Test, and Viva Voce, as per merit, by following the rule of reservation. However, in the case of two or more candidates scoring equal marks, in any category, the candidate senior in age will be placed above in the merit list.