Kochi Metro has announced recruitment notification for the post of Deputy General Manager, eligible candidates can submit their application before 17-04-2019.
Graduate with Science or Engineering background
- Minimum 8 years of Post qualification experience in train operations or station management or OCC operations of a metro rail network out of which 4 years in executive/managerial cadre. Candidates working in PSU/Govt. Organizations should have minimum 1-year experience in an immediate lower grade (E3).
- Experience should include a minimum of 5 years of working in metro revenue running operations.
- Exposure to training delivery for metro rail staff is desirable
as per notification, Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview, which will be communicated through email only.
How to Apply
- The application form may be filled online by selecting the link in the KMRL website. The scanned copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of the Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- The last date of submission of online application is 17th April 2019.