Kalyani University has announced recruitment notification for the post of JRF, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-04-2019.
Kalyani University Offline Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for a position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
- Project:- "Investigation of Visible-Light Photocatalysis in the Functionalization of Heterocycles".
- Principal Investigator:- Dr. Avik Kumar Bagdi, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, WB-741235.
as per notification, Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be provided, for attending the interview. The date of interview will be informed by E-mail.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their bio-data by E-mail to [email protected] within 21 days i.e 19.04.2019 from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The subject of the email should contain "Application for JRF in Chemistry".
- Applicants must provide their e-mail and mobile number together with other records for shortlisting.