JKPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon , eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-01-2019.
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State, possessing the prescribed academic/ professional qualifications and age etc. for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in the below-mentioned services in J&K Animal and Sheep Husbandry Department:-
- J&K Animal Husbandry (Gazzetted) Service
- J&K Sheep Husbandry (Gazzetted) Service
After successful submission of the application form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode and ensure that the details regarding deposition of the fee are reflected on the online application form. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
- General Category:- Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories:- Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates:- Nil
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JKPSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the required fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in .jpeg or .jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/ she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/ particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/ her OTR account.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into a server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/ data filled are/ is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button until he or she is satisfied with the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form. o) Candidates have to pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status with transaction details will be reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates must check the fee status by clicking on the “Print Application” button in the “submitted Applications menu” in your jkpsc account. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidate(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu immediately for clarification. Further, where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate must ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited from his/ service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account of JKPSC.
- Submission of fee payment shall not be accepted/entertained after a cut-off date fixed for the advertisement notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.