JKPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-01-2022.
- General Category – ₹ 1000/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹ 500/-
- PHC Candidates – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Medical Officer – 225 (OM), 45 (RBA), 36 (SC) 45 (ST) 18 (ALC/IB) 18 (Social Caste), 18 PSP, EWS (45) – Total 450
- Medical Officer – 37 SC, 59 ST, 23 ALC/IB, 26 SLC, 31 PSP, 82 EWS – Total 258 posts.
₹52700-166700 (Level 9) per month
The candidate will select on the basis of a written test comprising of MCQ (Multiple Choice Question). MCQ will be of standard prescribed for the NEET for admission to PG courses.
Written exam will be of 2 hrs duration and having 100 questions. Negative marking also applicable for incorrect answers for all questions (0.25 mark will deduct for each incorrect answer).
Examination syllabus and exam pattern will available soon. You can check exam date, admit card, recruitment examination syllabus and other vital updates.
How to Apply:
- All desire candidates are advised to follow all instructions available in the information brochure and apply online for the relevant recruitment. You need to follow the procedures to apply online.
- Candidates required to apply online through the portal i.e jkpsc.nic.in.
- Official homepage will open in new tab and click on One Time Registration or click on Login button available at the official page.
- Candidates need to submit all required fields of OTR. After that fill the application form and upload relevant documents. Confirm your application and make the registration fee.
- After successful submission all details will be reflect in your OTR recruitment.
- If anyone need to make some change or edit their application form. He/She can make changes or edit some details in their submitted form within three days from 22 to 24 January 2022.