JKPSC has announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 04-09-2020.
|Name of the Discipline
||No. of Posts
The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for the interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. The appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Govt., in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
- A written test shall be conducted and the marks/ points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria. Thereafter, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit obtained in the written and oral tests.
- The Examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
How To Appy
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on the Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the required fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents, etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After the successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown in the respective post/ examination you want to apply. On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible. On clicking the “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the filled in details, then, he or she may click on the “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into the server with a successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button until he or she is satisfied with the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields
- Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print the application form. Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
- After the successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
After the successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit the requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
- General Category - Rs.400/-
- Reserved Categories - Rs.200/-
- PH Candidates - Nil.