JK Police Sports Quota Recruitment 2020: 39 Vacancies - Offline Form
Sports Quota Vacancies in JK Police
JK Police has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sports Quota, eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-03-2020.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
How To Apply
- Educational Qualification:- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any Govt. recognized institute before the cut off date for submission of application forms.
- Age Limit:- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 24 years of age and excelled at the International/ National/ State/ UT level.
- Permanent Resident Certificate:- The candidate must be a permanent resident of UT of J&K.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET):- Male 1600 meters Race in 6 minutes and 15 seconds, Female 1000 meters Race in 06 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Physical Standards Test (PST):- Male (Height 5-foot 6-inches), Female (Height 5-foot 2-inches).
- Push-Ups for Male only:- 20 (one Cycle up and down to be counted as one)
- Sports Events:- Archery, Athletics/ Cross Country, Boxing (Men/ Women), Basket Ball, Bodybuilding, Football, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi (Men/ Women), Kayak, and Canoeing, Shooting (Sports), Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Wushu.
- Applications as per enclosed proforma along with qualification/ sports Certificates State/ UT/ National/ International level be submitted without any fees in the office of
I/C Sports Section,
APHQ J&K Gulshan Ground,
- The last date for receipt of application form is 10th March 2020.
- There are no fees/charges for submission of application forms for the engagement of SPO's. Applicants are advised to submit attested photocopies of eligibility Certificates and bring along with original documents for verification at the time of submission of the application form.
- Colour photographs 4-No's and Xerox of Aadhaar Card (Self-attested be attached with application form).