Non Teaching Vacancies in Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University has announced recruitment notification for the post of Non Teaching, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-02-2019.
|| Other Details
||Rs 5,400-18,600 + 1,800/- GP
|Last date to Apply
||No. of Posts
|Junior Assistant Cum-Typist
||Higher Secondary/ Pre-University or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with knowledge of typing & use of computer tools for office work
|Assistant Librarian Gr.-II
||Bachelor Degree followed by Diploma/Degree in Library Science.
|Technical Assistant Gr.-II
||B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
||Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with shorthand speed of at least 100 words per minute and typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
||Class VIII standard
||Class VIII standard and working experience in the respective field.
||a.Class VIII standard. b. Valid driving license and at least five (5) years experience in driving light, medium and heavy motor vehicles car and jeep.
Filling Up/ Submission of Application Form and Other Related Instructions
- Blank application form in ‘pdf’ format is available at the JU website: www.jaduniv.edu.in Download the application form for filling up.
- Pease pays the application fee of Rs.250.00 (Rs.125.00 for SC/ ST/ DA categories) as indicated in the JU website (www. jaduniv.edu.in). Follow instructions for making payment and take print out of the receipt of payment/ challan obtained. For making online payments,
Debit/ Credit/ Rupay card,
Challan (for making the cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use any one of the options for making payment.
- Fill up the blank application form and send the complete application form along with attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials, and a copy the receipt of payment/ challan, strictly to the
Post Box No. 17013,
Jadavpur University Post Office,
Kolkata - 700032
- Please super scribe the envelope with the name of the post applied for and the Advertisement No.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- A mere application does not guarantee a call for test/ interview. Selection will be made as per the university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection.