ITBP has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Surgeon, eligible candidates can submit their application before 06-03-2019.
1. Height Required
2. Chest Required Only For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidates: 157.5 Cm
- For Female Candidates: 142 Cm
- 77 Cm (Un Expanded)
- 82 Cm (Expanded)
How to apply and by which date
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 05.02.2019 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 06.03.2019 at 11:59 P.M.
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form strictly as per the eligibility criteria and instructions were given to avoid disqualification at a later stage.
- Candidates should also ensure to upload a clear and legible photo and scanned signature.
- No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- There is no requirement of submitting documents at the time of filling an online application form.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
The recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant/Veterinary) will comprise of following phases.
- Phase-I:- PET, PST, Document verification
- Phase-II:- Written examination
- Phase-III:- Interview (Personality Test) - 50 Marks
- Phase-IV:- Medical examination
Merit lists in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST and OBC(NCL) will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview.