ITBP has announced recruitment notification for the post of Constable, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-09-2021.
:- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.2. Sports
:- Players who have participated or won a medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 01/01/2019 till 02/09/2021
will only be considered.
- Individual event (International/ National) The sportsperson who have participated or won a medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by the International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in the last 2 years and players who have won a medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level Championship, National School Games, All India Inter-University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020.
- Team event (International/ National) In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/ National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter-University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020, while representing State/ UT/ Sports Control Boards, Sportsperson should be playing member of the team. However, this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
1. Height Required
2. Chest Required Only For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidates: 170 Cm
- For Female Candidates: 157 Cm
3. EyeSight Required
- 80 Cm (Un Expanded)
- 85 Cm (Expanded)
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision): N/6 (Better Eye), N/9 (Worse Eye)
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision): 6/6 (Better Eye), 6/9 (Worse Eye)
Online applications submitted by the candidates on the ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), and Detailed Medical Examination.
- Male candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the post of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as an application fee.
- Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected.
- Fees are exempted from females and candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.