Scientist/ Engineer Vacancies in ISRO
ISRO has announced recruitment notification for the post of Scientist/ Engineer, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-01-2019.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
|Name of the Post
||No. of Post
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil)
||B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical)
||Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or allied subjects as electives or as a core subject in any of the semesters, in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture)
||Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 and registration with Council of Architecture.
|Vacancy at SemiConductor Laboratory, Chandigarh an autonomous institution under the Department Of Space [Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted post
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical)
||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark is only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The written test will be conducted on 10.03.2018 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- However, the Organization reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test center. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the first week of March 2018.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified by email. The written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for a final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit
How to Apply
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 26.12.2018 and 15.01.2019.
- Candidates may visit our website at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 26.12.2018 and 15.01.2019. Applications will be received online only.
- Scanned copies of latest passport sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size is required to be uploaded in the application.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The online application has to be invariably followed-up with a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/ State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.