IOCL has announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-10-2019.
IOCL Recruitment 2019
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 38 Posts of Junior Engineering Assistant
IOCL Gujarat Refinery hires candidates who completed Engineering Diploma or B.Sc degree or those candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Eligibility Criteria
Fee Details (Non-Refundable)
- Qualification:- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Area of Experience:- Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- Age Limit:- 18-26 years for General candidates as on 30.09.2019. Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
The General, OBC and EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee through SBI collect only.Selection Procedure
The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.How To Apply
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line via ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive personnel at Gujarat Refinery.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the Checklist attached as Annexure A) & a photograph under self-attestation, by ordinary post to
Dy. General Manager (A&W),
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O. Jawahar Nagar,
Dist. Vadodara - 391320, Gujarat so as to reach us by 9th November 2019.
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 10th October 2019
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 30th October 2019