Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Territorial Army, eligible candidates can submit their application before 19-08-2021.
Indian Territorial Army Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
- Nationality:- Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Age Limits:- 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19th August 2021.
- Educational Qualifications:- Graduate from any recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment:- Gainfully Employed.
:- A serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-. Candidates should note that payment of the examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed on the website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/ mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organizational requirements.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
Instruction to the Candidate for filling Online Application
- The Online application can be filled from 20th July to 19th August 2021 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use an electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of the examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for the submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice of the center for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for a change of center will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of the printout of the filled form submitted online.
Admit Card For Written Exam
The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.