Indian Navy has announced recruitment notification for the post of Matric Recruit (Musician), eligible candidates can submit their application before 06-08-2021.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Age Limit:- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidates (except SC/ ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.1. Computer-based Examination
2. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks. Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking - 0.25) for wrong answers
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of the class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
3. Medical Standards
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.