Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: 50 Executive [GS (X), Hydrography] Posts - Apply Online
Executive Vacancies in Indian Navy
Indian Navy has announced recruitment notification for the post of Executive, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-06-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- Educational Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Age Limit:- The candidates born between 2nd January 1997 & 1st July 2002.
Who Can Apply
- Candidates who have Graduated/ Post-Graduated with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or are in the final year from a university incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities/ Autonomous Universities under UGC, Act 1956; IIT Act, 1961; AICTE Act, 1987; NITSER Act, 2007; IIIT Act, 2014,
Obtained a degree in Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA/System from such foreign university/ college/ institution recognized by the Government of India for the purpose of Engineering Degree/ equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities established under AIU, Act 1973, can apply. The candidate will, however, be required to fulfill the educational qualification stipulated above before joining INA. The candidate failing to meet stipulated educational criteria will not be permitted to join INA, Ezhimala.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of application will be based on the preference of entries and marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till the fifth semester.
- Candidates having a Naval ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extending the relaxation, the mandatory educational qualification of 60% marks in a qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stage of selection.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Jul 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for an interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till the selection process is over.
- SSB Procedure. For details regarding SSB procedure visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Medical. SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Change of medical hospital/center is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Merit List. A merit list will be compiled on the basis of SSB. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training on the basis of the entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.