Indian Navy has announced recruitment notification for the post of Artificer Apprentice, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-12-2018.
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 500 vacancies
(Approximately) for Artificer Apprentice (AA) - Aug 2019 batch
.2. Educational Qualifications.
Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science
from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.3. Age.
Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2002
(Both dates inclusive)4. Pay & Allowances.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).5. How to Apply.
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY
on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
from 14th to 30th December 2018
. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling an online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- "Log-in" with the registered E-mail ID and Click on "Current Opportunities".
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the "Submit" button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.