Indian Navy has announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Secondary Recruits, eligible candidates can submit their application before 30-12-2018.
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 2500 vacancies
(Approximately) for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) - Aug 2019 batch
.2. Educational Qualifications.
Qualified in 10+2
examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science
from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.3. Age.
Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002
(Both dates inclusive).4. Examination Fee.
Candidates (except SC/ ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/-
(Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.5. How to Apply.
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY
on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
from 14th to 30th December 2018
. The procedure is as follows:-
6. Selection Procedure.
- Before filling an online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- "Log–in" with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the "Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
Selection of recruits is based on State-wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.A) Computer-based Examination.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.