Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: 50 Assistant Commandant Posts - Apply Online
Assistant Commandant Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Commandant, eligible candidates can submit their application before 14-07-2021.
|Indian Coast Guard
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
- Educational Qualification:- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor's Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
- Age Criteria:- 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Additional Eligibility Criteria:- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear. Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted, or prosecuted on criminal charges. Only candidates who cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
2. Stage –II
- Shortlisting of Applications:- Shortlisting criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular center may be increased by more than 55% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection:- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
- Final Selection:- The candidates who qualify for Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on the Indian Coast Guard website. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.