Indian Bank has announced recruitment notification for the post of Security Guard-cum-Peon, eligible candidates can submit their application before 08-11-2019.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Indian Bank has released Job Notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 115 Posts of Security Guard-cum-Peon
in various branches of the Indian Bank that spread all over the country.
Indian Bank hires candidates who completed 10th or those Candidates who are seeking the latest government jobs can use this opportunity. Interested candidates are applied for the position on or before the last date of application.Vacancy DetailsEligibility Criteria
- Must be Ex-Servicemen from the Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Indian Air force.
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character - "Exemplary" (Minimum Requirement).
- Candidates having a valid driving license for a minimum of light motor vehicles will be preferred.
- Medical Standards - Category "A"/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.
The mode of selection as follows:-
- Objective Type Test - Online.
- Test of Local Language:- Test in the local language will consist of 10 questions. This will carry one mark each.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Preference to candidates having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle:- 10 marks will be awarded to candidates who have a valid driving license for a minimum of a light motor vehicle.
- Merit List:- Merit list (Max marks 100) will be drawn by adding the marks of objective type test (max marks 40), test of local language (max marks 10), physical fitness test (max marks 40) and preference marks for having valid Driving license of light motor vehicle (max marks 10).
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 14th October 2019
- Closing date for Online registration of application:- 8th November 2019