Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical Graduate Course, eligible candidates can submit their application before 26-03-2021.
Educational Qualification - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith mark sheets of all semesters/ years by 01 Jul 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Selection Procedure - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Based on the eligible criteria, Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff %age will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through the candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
How to Apply - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on 'Officer Entry Apply/Login' and then click 'Registration'. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on 'Apply Online' under the Dashboard.
- A page 'Officers Selection - Eligibility' will open. Then click 'Apply' shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page 'Application Form' will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click 'Continue' to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- 'Save & Continue' each time before you go to the next segment. After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page 'Summary of your information' wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on 'Submit Now' only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- After submitting, click on " PDF" and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.