Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical Entry Scheme, eligible candidates can submit their application before 02-03-2021.
- Nationality:- A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be:
i) A citizen of India, or
ii) A subject of Bhutan, or
iii) A subject of Nepal, or
iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
- Age Limit:- 16½ - 19½ years i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
Based on the eligible criteria, the applicant will be called for the SSB Interview. Those candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at SSB Interview.
Type of Commission
On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
How To Apply
The application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the 'online application' button on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate Is permitted to make changes to data-filled Incorrectly In online application till the closing of online applications. The candidate must submit his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to the online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection center for the SSB Interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate/ mark sheet in the original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate/ mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original.
- The second copy of the printout of the online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application printout to the Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.