Indian Army SSC Tech (56-Male/ 27-Female) Notification 2020 - Apply Online
Technical Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical, eligible candidates can submit their application before 12-11-2020.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Recruitment 2020
1. Age Limit
2. Educational Qualification
- For SSC (Tech) - 56 Men and SSCW (Tech) - 27 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2021 (Candidates born between 02 April 1994 to 01 April 2001, both days inclusive).
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only:- SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) - A maximum of 35 years of age as of 01 Oct 2020.
3. Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness
- For SSC(Tech) (Men and Women):- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC):- Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech):- B.E/ B.Tech in any Engineering stream.
Vacancies Details For Indian Army Recruitment 2020
a) For SSC (TECH) - 56 MENb) For SSC (Tech) - 26 Womenc) For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
Selection Procedure For Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer Science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After the shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to the occurrence of any exceptional circumstances/ events.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate‟s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army), and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage-2.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.