Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of NCC Special Entry, eligible candidates can submit their application before 07-02-2019.
- NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
1. For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders
2. For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- Educational Qualification. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/ three years of three/ four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in an interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained the minimum of 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam of NCC.
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available towards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
A degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.NCC 'C' certificate
NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and details of documents to be provided in the application form is as under:-
- The "Battle Casualty" certificate No. issued by MP Dte/ Respective Regimental Records and vetted by AG/ MP-50 certifying that the parent has been killed wounded/reported missing in action,
- A copy of MP Dte I Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as "Battle Casualty".
- Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6/ Respective Regimental Records.
How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.jolnindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry 'Apply/ Login' and then click 'Registration'.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on 'Apply Online' to process the application. A page 'Officers Selection-Eligibility' will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on 'Apply' and a page 'Application Form' will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click 'Continue' to fill details under various segments i.e personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. 'Save & Continue' each time before. you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of the last segment, you will move to a page 'Summary of Information' wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details clicks on 'Submit'. Candidates must click on 'Submit' each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces. duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken along with all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to fix cut off a percentage of marks for shortlisting of applications. without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis, up to a specified date, as notified on a website.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up a letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates ' registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available on the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit depending on the number of vacancies available.