Technical Graduate Course Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical Graduate Course, eligible candidates can submit their application before 09-05-2019.
|| Other Details
||Technical Graduate Course
|Last date to Apply
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
. Online Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 130th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jan 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
|Engineering Stream (Listed in Al)
||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved)
||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering)
||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc (Computer Sc)
||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer, Science & Engineering Information Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
||Power Electronics & Drives
||Metallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering, Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation Technology
|Micro Electronics and Microwave
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix a cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage-I will go to Stage-II. Those who fail in Stage-I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is 5-days.
- Opening date for Online registration of application:- 10.04.2019 at 1200 Hrs
- Last date for Online registration of application:- 09.05.2019 at 1200 Hrs