Indian Army NCC Entry Scheme 49th Course Notification 2021 - Apply Online
NCC Special Entry Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of NCC Special Entry, eligible candidates can submit their application before 28-01-2021.
|| Other Details
||NCC Special Entry
|Last date to Apply
Vacancies Details - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
- NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Educational Qualification - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
1. For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders
2. For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- Educational Qualification:- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/ three years of three/ four years degree courses respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in the degree course if selected in an interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for a minimum of two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained the minimum of 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam of NCC.
- Eligibility Criteria:- The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available towards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Educational Qualification:- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- NCC 'C' certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Selection Procedure - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to fix cut off a %age of marks for shortlisting of applications. without assigning any reason. After the shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis, up to a specified date, as notified on a website.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB). Call up a letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates' registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is 5-days and details of the same are available on the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit depending on the number of vacancies available.