Indian Army Recruitment 2021: 220 BSc (Nursing) Posts - Apply Online
BSc (Nursing) Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of BSc (Nursing), eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-03-2021.
|| Other Details
|Last date to Apply
Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only)
for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course
commencing in 2021 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services
. Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness, and the vacancies in each College.
- The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/ Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service.
- On successful completion of nursing training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/ Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission.
- They shall have to refund the bond money as per the bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the Course, termination of training, or refusal to accept a commission in the MNS if offered.
- During the training, they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and monthly stipend as per terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Vacancies Details - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- CON, AFMC Pune:- 40 posts,
- CON, CH (EC) Kolkata:- 30 posts,
- CON, INHS Asvini:- 40 posts,
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi:- 30 posts,
- CON,CH (CC) Lucknow:- 40 posts,
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore:- 40 posts.
Eligibility Criteria - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality - Citizen of India.
- Date of Birth - Born between 01 October 1996 and 30th September 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification - Candidate must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- Physical Standards - Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. The minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm. Gorkhas and candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm. Details of medical standards can be seen on the Indian Army website.
Selection Procedure - Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Computer-Based Examination:- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Computer Based Examination of 150 marks for 90 minutes duration likely to be held in the month of April 2021. The Computer Based Examination will consist of the following:-
(i) General English - 50 questions (50 marks)
(ii) General Intelligence - 50 questions (50 marks)
- Science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry) - 50 questions (50 marks)
(i) It There shall be no negative marking
(ii) If the Computer Based Examination is held in multiple shifts, the process of normalization will be adopted for the generation of the merit list
- Interview & Medical Examination:- The candidates qualified in the Computer Based Examination will be called for an interview & Medical Examination in the month of Jun 2021 at selected centers. The Interview has a maximum weightage of 100 marks. Candidates declared FIT/ UNFIT in the medical examination will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/ REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB).
- Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.