Indian Army Bharti 2020: Tejli-Yamunanagar Open Recruitment Rally
Tejli-Yamunanagar Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army
Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Tejli-Yamunanagar Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 15-07-2020.
Tejli-Yamunanagar Army Rally
Last date to Apply
1. Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, and Chandigarh (UT) from 12th to 22nd May 2020 (Extended up to 15th July to 20th August 2020) at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar.
2. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 13th March to 26th April 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 27th April to 11th May 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
1. Qualification: SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However, a minimum of 33% in each subject required in SSLC/ Matric.
2. Age Limit: 17½-21 Years
3. Physical Measurement: a) Height - 170 cm b) Weight - 50 Kgs c) Chest - 77 Cms with 5 Cms Expansion
1. Qualification:12th/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60 % marks in aggregate and minimum 50 % in each subject securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
2. Age Limit: 17½-23 Years
3. Physical Measurement: a) Height - 162 cm b) Weight - 50 Kgs c) Chest - 77 Cms with 5 Cms
Selection Procedure For Indian Army Tejli-Yamunanagar Open Recruitment Rally 2020
Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, the selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam followed by the Physical Test, Medical Examination, Written Test, etc.;
Physical Fitness Test (1.6 Km Running, Beam, 9 Feet Ditch, Zig-Zag Balance),
Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the physical standards listed above.
Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site. Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 05 days of the referred and report back to ARO for an issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
Written Test (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at a nominated venue. Location, Date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
Candidates must bring the following documents (Mentioned In The Admit Card) in original on the day of the rally as per programs. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with two sets of Photostat copies of each. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/ seals should be in ENGLISH.
How To Apply For Indian Army Tejli-Yamunanagar Open Recruitment Rally 2020
Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Click on the Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
Click on Registration
Click on Continue
Fill up details
Under Already registration Enter Login details
Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
Read Instruction Continue
Fill in Personal information Save and Continue
Enter Communication Details Save and Continue
Enter Non Dispensation/ Sports/ NCC Details Save and Continue
Enter Education Details Add
Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects Continue
Now you can see Summary of Your Information
Successful submission of application
Roll No is Generated by system
Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1 st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.
Get updated information about vacancies for different government jobs across India, such as railways, PSU and banking jobs. Know about examinations that will be conducted and application procedures in detail. You can also get admit cards, answer keys and results easily.