Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Sardarshahar Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 22-09-2020.
Indian Army Bharti Rally 2020 - Indian Army released Sardarshahar Open Recruitment Rally notification for the candidates of Churu, Sri Ganganagar, and Hanumangarh districts of Rajasthan state
for Soldier (General Duty), Soldier Technical and Soldier Tradesman (8th & 10th) on announcement during the period from 7th October 2020 to 31st March 2021
(exact date, location, and venue of the rally will be confirmed via admit cards because of COVID-19 pandemic situation).
- Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 8th August to 22nd September 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail 15 days prior to the commencement of rally.
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
Vacancy Details For Indian Army Sardarshahar Open Recruitment Rally 2020
Selection Procedure For Indian Army Sardarshahar Open Recruitment Rally 2020
Candidates will be tested as stated below;
- Physical Fitness Test (1.6 Km Running, Beam, 9 Feet Ditch, Zig-Zag Balance),
- Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the physical standards listed above.
- Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site. Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 05 days of the referred and report back to ARO for an issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
- Written Test (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at a nominated venue. Location, Date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
Candidates must bring the following documents (Mentioned In The Admit Card) in original on the day of the rally as per programs. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with two sets of Photostat copies of each. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/ seals should be in ENGLISH.
How To Apply For Indian Army Sardarshahar Open Recruitment Rally 2020
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
- Click on Registration
- Click on Continue
- Fill up details
- Under Already registration Enter Login details
- Dashboard Opens
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
- Read Instruction Continue
- Fill in Personal information Save and Continue
- Enter Communication Details Save and Continue
- Enter Non Dispensation/ Sports/ NCC Details Save and Continue
- Enter Education Details Add
- Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects Continue
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Successful submission of application
- Roll No is Generated by system
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1 st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.