Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for the post of Palampur HP Army Rally, eligible candidates can submit their application before 20-09-2020.
1. Indian Army Bharti 2020
- Indian Army has released Palampur HP Open Recruitment Rally
notification for eligible candidates of Chamba, Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh state from 6th to 14th October 2020 at the Paddal Ground, Mandi (H.P.)
conducted by ARO Palampur.
- Indian Army hires candidates who completed 12th or those candidates who are seeking Palampur Bharti Rally can use this opportunity. Interested candidates to apply online for the position from 7th August to 20th September 2020.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 21st September 2020 on-wards. Candidates are requested to bring them to admit cards, applications, and documents mentioned in the admit card at the Palampur Open Rally site. The date and time of reporting at the rally site will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates will be screened for the following Categories and as per the Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
Selection Procedure For Indian Army Palampur HP Open Recruitment Rally 2020
Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, the selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam followed by the Physical Test, Medical Examination, Written Test, etc.;
- Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 Km Run
|Group I - Uptill 5 min 30 sec
|Group II - 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
- Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the physical standards listed above.
- Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site. Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 05 days of the referred and report back to ARO for an issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
- Written Test (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at a nominated venue. Location, Date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
Candidates must bring the following documents (Mentioned In The Admit Card) in original on the day of the rally as per programs. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with two sets of Photostat copies of each.
Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/ seals should be in ENGLISH.
How To Apply For Indian Army Palampur HP Open Recruitment Rally 2020
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply/ Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
- Click on Registration
- Click on Continue
- Fill up details
- Under Already registration Enter Login details
- Dashboard Opens
- Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
- Read Instruction Continue
- Fill in Personal information Save and Continue
- Enter Communication Details Save and Continue
- Enter Non Dispensation/ Sports/ NCC Details Save and Continue
- Enter Education Details Add
- Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
- Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects Continue
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Successful submission of application
- Roll No is Generated by system
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1 st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.